This week marks the conclusion of your involvement in the practicum. Take a few minutes to consider the practicum professional development objectives you established in Week 1, as well as the goal and objectives you identified for your Practicum Project. What have you learned about yourself as a scholar-practitioner as you engaged in your practicum activities? How have your experiences in the practicum enhanced your specialty skills and expertise?
Journal Entry 3
This week, you complete and submit your second journal entry. Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal writing?
- Reflect on your Practicum Experiences in Weeks 8-11.
- Think about the evidence, concepts, and/or theories (evidence) learned throughout this program and your specialization.
- Analyze a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your Practicum Experience.
- Using a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources of evidence, consider what you have observed within the context of your specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories. Give special attention to observed events that vary from the scholarly literature.
- Determine how the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent and a manner that is inconsistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence.
- Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the observed problem, situation, or issue, think about a plan for approaching the matter differently.
To complete the Practicum and Journal Entry:
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Analyze a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your Practicum Experience appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.