What are the components of a research proposal?
Health Services Research Methods 2edPublisher:
CengageAuthor’s Name: Leiyu ShiISBN: 978-1-4283-5229-2
two essay questions about research proposals. Each correct answer is worth 50 points
What are the components of a research proposal? (see Table 3.2 on page 90)
Prepare a title page for a research proposal that includes the following 8 items:
1. Title of the project
2. The name of the funding source to where you will submit your proposal
3. Your name and contact information as you are the project director who is submitting the proposal
4. The date of the proposal submission
5. Beginning and end dates of the proposed funding period
6. Amount of funds requested
7. Total indirect cost
8. Name and contact information for the person managing the funds
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post What are the components of a research proposal? appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.