central limit theorem
– My topic is What does the central limit theorem tell us?
– The goal is to write something that a university educated person could read and understand without having studied statistics – not to write something for another professional statistician.
– Describe CLT in words such that a non-statistician would understand, and to help with that use examples/applications. Try to convince the reader that CLT is true and useful.
– Will mark the spelling, grammar, punctuation, flow, and ideas, and not looking for difficult ideas, but I dont want you to say things which are wrong or badly misleading either.
– The emphasis is on the communication not the complexity of the discussion. It will not be full of
– Will get a reasonable high mark as long as you can clarify a concept.
– Use citation if needed.