https://uk.termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Term-logo-300x48.png 0 0 admin https://uk.termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Term-logo-300x48.png admin2020-12-01 11:33:452020-12-01 11:33:45Explain how and when good supervisors attend to vicarious trauma in these roles
Explain how and when good supervisors attend to vicarious trauma in these roles
The assignment (1–3 pages)
- Briefly describe each of the three roles in Bernard’s Discrimination Model (teacher/educator, consultant, and counselor).
- Explain how and when good supervisors attend to vicarious trauma in these roles.
- Explain how you, as a supervisee, should respond to a supervisor acting in each of those three roles.
- Using Learning Resources or other current literature to support your responses.
- Course Text: Secondary Traumatic Stress: Self-Care Issues for Clinicians, Researchers, and Educators
- Chapter 8, “Painful Pedagogy: Teaching About Trauma in Academic and Training Sessions”
- Book Excerpt: Bernard, J. M. (1997). The discrimination model. In C. E. Watkins, Jr. (Ed.), Handbook of psychotherapy supervision (pp. 310–327). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons. Used by permission of John Wiley and Sons Inc. via the Copyright Clearance Center.
- Article: Roach, L. F., & Young, M. E. (2007). Do counselor education programs promote wellness in their students? Counselor Education & Supervision, 47(1), 29–45.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Explain how and when good supervisors attend to vicarious trauma in these roles appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.